- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education
Benefits of PTSA Membership
You are a parent who wants the best for your child. You want your child to have the best education possible in an environment that is safe, nurturing, and exciting. And so would we, the PTSA…we want the best for our children.
When you join the PTSA, you join others who care about issues that affect our children’s education. You join other parents, students, and educators who want to play an active role in the continuing development of a quality educational environment. Join us today.
Annual Membership Dues
- $15.00 Adults
- $10.00 Students
- Obtain the enrollment form: HERE (in English), HERE (in Spanish)
- Mail the completed form to: Abraham Lincoln High School PTSA, 2162 - 24th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94116
- or Drop off the completed form to the main office at Abraham Lincoln High School.
For more information about the Lincoln's PTSA, please email us at email@example.com
- Sign up in person at a monthly PTSA meeting. See the calendar.