Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays: 9:00am-4:30pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:30am-3:30pm
*Speak with the librarian if you have time needs beyond our schedule. Occasionally we are closed for special group meetings during the lunch period.
- Student must have school ID or schedule to checkout ALL materials, including computers
- Books are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed
- Magazines may be checked out for 1 week
- All students must at least know their ADVISORY NUMBER for checkout.
- Students are not charged overdue fines, but students with overdue materials will lose CHECKOUT privileges, including computer checkout
- Students will be charged for lost or damaged materials
- ALL computers must be CHECKED OUT using a student ID or locator card
- Computers are reserved for school work; games and IM are not allowed
- Students are expected to work individually
- Student must have personal username and password (Check with your homeroom teacher or counselor if you need your login). Students must keep their information secure.
- NO EATING OR DRINKING
- Library is intended for quiet reading and study
- Must sign-in at door during regular class periods
- ALL materials MUST BE CHECKED before leaving the library AND RETURNED after use.