ALHS STUDENT DANCE CONTRACT
This Form Must be Signed and Returned When Ticket is Purchased
NOTE: Download this Printable Form from the Locker on the right side of the screen.
Abraham Lincoln High School Student Dance Contract:
1. Upon TICKET PURCHASE and ENTERING the dance, CURRENT VALID PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED! Valid photo IDs include a California Drivers’ License or ID card, an employment-related photo ID or a current, 2011-2012 ALHS Student ID card. Any student who has lost their ALHS ID must submit their name to the Deans’ Office in advance of ticket purchase to have a new ID printed. Students with no photo ID on record must submit a request for a written letter of approval from the principal in order to purchase a ticket.
2. Name on ID MUST MATCH the name on our dance list!
3. Guests must be between 14-20 years old, and have a Guest Clearance form on file at the time of the dance-submitted when ticket was purchased. (No switching guests on your own!)
4. DO NOT BRING VALUABLES! You are not permitted to go to your locker during school dances. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen items, even if there is a coat check.
5. Vandalism of any type, including tagging, will not be tolerated, and violators will be subject to prosecution.
6. The consumption of alcohol or drugs before or during the dance is prohibited. Students may be breathalyzed upon entry or during the event.
7. Inappropriate dancing, as defined by ALHS Administration, will not be tolerated, and because for removal from the dance. No “freak dancing” is permitted.
8. The ALHS Administration reserves the right to refuse admittance to the dance or remove from the dance anyone with improper behavior.
9. Students and guests are not allowed to go in and out of the premises during dance hours.
10. All students and guests are to leave the premises once the dance ends! Please make sure that your ride is outside before the end of the dance.
11. Student Dress Code is as follows: No bare midriffs; bottom of dress may be no shorter than the tip of the middle finger when arm is at one’s side; no exposed undergarments, male or female, including track shorts; no dragging pants; no necklines lower than the armpit.