The counseling office consists of the school counselors, the parent liaisons, and the Assistant Principal of Student Support Services. The counseling department’s services are available to parents, guardians, and students. Each student is assigned to a counselor based on their graduating class or if they are an ELL student and they keep the same counselor throughout their years at Lincoln. The main goal of the counseling department is to assist students with their educational, academic, career, personal and social needs. The key to success is getting help.
School Office hours are Mondays through Fridays, from 7:30 am to 3:30 PM. The office number is: (415) 759-2713.
Counseling Office Class Counselors:
- 12th Grade (Class of 2015): Ms. Westlund
- 11th Grade (Class of 2016) : Ms. Rodriguez
- 10th Grade (Class of 2017): Ms. Brumbach
- 9th Grade (Class of 2018): Ms. Hom
- ELL (All Grades): Ms. Doyle
- AVID, Teacher and Finance Academies: Mr. Weger
How do the Parent Liaisons assist Parents?
Please visit the Parent Liaison Page for more INFO at:
We will provide:
- Translation services
- Assistance with setting up conferences with teachers/counselor
- Tools to establish relationships and communication with the school
- Access to both on and off campus services
- Parent events and workshops series
We are here to serve you!