The Great Gatsby Masquerade 2015
When: April 25th, 8pm to April 26, 12am
(Door Closes at 9:00 pm)
Ticket Sales at Room 21C from 2:30 - 3:30pm
Ticket Price (TWO DAYS ONLY!)
March 26th April 9th
With ID: $70 With ID: $75
Without ID: $75 Without ID: $80
Guest: $90 Guest: $100
*Only hand-held masks are allowed!*
*Make sure that you have GPA 2.0 or above and no more than 2 U's in citizenship grade!
- You may only purchase a ticket for yourself and 1 date
- You may NOT switch tickets with someone else
- ALHS Freshmen or Sophomores attending must pay GUEST PRICE
What you need to buy a ticket:
- 2.0 + GPA and no more than 2 U's on Fall Semester Report Card
- Dance Clearance Form
- Library Clearance Form
- Valid form of ID
- Bringing a guest? Guests need 3 things:
1) A signed Dance Contract
2) Guest Clearance Form
**Forms are available outside the Cage.
Applications are available at the Cage for Prom Queen, King, Couple, Prince and Princess.
Applications are due to Room NB-11 by 3:30 on Friday, April 10th.
Questions? See Ms. Arietta in NB-11
Senior Panoramic Ordering