The Associated Student Body government, also known as ASB, carries out many functions ranging from organizing school events and activities, organizing fund-raising activities for costly events such as Homecoming and the Brotherhood/Sisterhood Assembly, and providing leadership for the entire student body.
Questions or Comments? Send a Loop Mail (on the right, click on envelope near name) message to your ASB Sponsors: Ms. Eng OR Ms. Kamkar!
THE 2014-2015 ASB OFFICERS...
President: Helen Jiang
Vice President: David Zheng
Secretary: Emily Phan
Treasurer: Tami Liang
Director of Spirit: Amy Lu
Director of Clubs: Christie Wen
Historian: Veronica Kwan
SAC Representative: Audrey Komala
SAC Representative: Jonas Xie
BSA Coordinator: Rennie Chan
BSA Coordinator: Becky Luk
Alumni Liaison: Connie Chou
Principal's Cabinet Coordinator: Maria Ramos
GM: Jennifer Chan
GM: Tatiana Pimentel
It's that time of the year again to run for ASB/class officers. Applications are outside the cage.
* ASB Core and class of 2016 applications are due on Wednesday, 4/8.
* Class of 2017 applications are due on Monday, 4/13.
* Class of 2018 applications are due on Monday, 4/20.
Speeches will be held on
- 4/15 (class of 2016 and ASB core)
- 4/22 (class of 2017 and ASB Core)
- 4/28 (class of 2018 and ASB Core)
General managers are a separate application that will be out soon!