Prom 2013-Midnight in Paris
Date: Saturday, April 13th
Location: City View at Metreon (Fourth and Mission Streets, 4th Floor)
- Doors close at 9:00PM. Students arriving after 9PM will NOT be admitted.
What you need to buy a ticket:
- 2.0 + GPA and no more than 2 U's on February 22nd Report Card
- Dance Clearance Form AND Library Clearance Form AND ID Card
- Bringing a guest? Guest need a signed Dance Contract AND Guest Clearance Form and ID
Forms will be available outside the Cage and Room 220, beginning March 1st.
Ticket Sales: ONE DAY ONLY
- Thursday, March 21st at 2:17PM in the Cafeteria
- Have a game or rehearsal at 3:15?Students with verified after school activities may purchase their ticket during lunch on March 21st in Room 220
- Have 90% Attendance? Buy early on Wednesday, March 20th at 2:17pm in Room 220
- $65 with current ’12-’13 ALHS ID
- $70 with other ID (old ALHS ID, license, state ID, Dean’s office printout)
- $85 for a Guest
- In the event that tickets do not sell out on March 21st, they will be sold the following week, however the PRICE WILL INCREASE!
- You may only purchase a ticket for yourself and 1 date
- You may NOT switch tickets with someone else
- ALHS Freshmen or Sophomores attending must pay GUEST PRICE
Cap & Gown Orders
EVERY Senior must reserve a cap and gown. Seniors must do this November 15th or 16th before school at 7:30AM or during lunch in the Cafeteria. No money will be taken at this time for cap & gown orders. Seniors will pay $40 for their cap and gown in May.
ALHS Planners are on sale for $5 in Room 220 at lunch or after school. Support your class!